When starting a partnership it’s important to focus on implementing…
During our international Distributor Event at Automechanika 2014, we announced the six winners of our International Distributors Awards. JIKLAS from Cyprus won the Distributor of the Year award for its strong brand ambassadorship and continuity.
The winners of the 2014 International Distributors Awards for Wolf Oil are:
- L-AUTO from Belarus – award for techno-commercial education
- Valladeres from Spain – award for marcom implementation
- Suvima from Spain – award for Best Practice of the Year
- Azamattech Trans from Uzbekistan – award for Best New Distributor
- CEFL Prety Oil – award for Brand Ambassador
- JIKLAS from Cyprus – Distributor of the Year award
Wolf Lubricants’ international partner network is key in the success of the lubricant specialist that rebranded two years ago and launched at Automechanika 2012. Since then, Wolf has been very successful in creating a Wolf family of international partners.
We have a strong focus on collaboration with our partnersPhilippe Verellen - managing director at Wolf
“We are not just a supplier of oil, but of a brand, that includes service and support, training and true collaboration. We are very happy to see that in just two years we have been able to grow in a sustainable way, together with our international network of distributors. With these awards, we underline our commitment to help all of our partners to be successful.”Nicolas Verellen - General Sales and Business Development Manager